List of pertinent information related to the keyword “men’s bob hairstyles”:
1. The bob cut emerged in the 1960s and is now being embraced by both young and older men.
2. The bob is a versatile haircut that can be styled sleek and neat or messy and textured.
3. Ideal for men with oval or square-shaped faces, but can still work for other face shapes with the right cut and styling.
4. Regular maintenance and trimming are required to maintain a bob haircut.
5. Several bob hairstyles for men to try, including a side part with flyaways, messy bob cut, half up pony, dreaded bob, and side braids with curly bangs.
6. The 16 different bob hairstyles for men mentioned in the article include the Combed Back, Side-Parted Bob, Ear Length + Bangs, Long Tousle Bob, and Middle Part Curly Bob.
7. The Combed Back bob hairstyle is recommended for men with a receding hairline as it helps to camouflage hair loss.
8. To achieve the Side-Parted Bob hairstyle, black men need to straighten their afro hair first, then use pomade and blow dry while combing to the side.
9. The Ear Length + Bangs bob cut is suitable for men with fine hair as it creates the illusion of fuller, thicker hair.
10. The Long Tousle Bob is ideal for men with long, wavy hair.
11. The Middle Part Curly Bob can be styled by defining the curls with a curling iron or wand.
12. A bob hairstyle can work for anyone regardless of their hair type or texture.
13. The man bob hairstyle originated in America during the 1960s as a political and fashion statement.
14. The man bob is a versatile length for men who want to try a hipper style.
15. The hairstyle can be styled in different ways, such as tousling it up or slicking it back.
16. Simple styling tricks like tucking it behind the ear can go a long way.
17. Avoid a super rounded bob that is not flattering.
18. Celebrities have worn the man bob with a tuxedo on the red carpet.
19. The shaggy casualness of the man bob can complement formal attire.
20. Adding a lock of hair dangling in front of the face and cocking the eyebrows and curling the smile to one side can add an extra rebellious touch.