Andis 4775 GTX T-Outliner Trimmer review3 min read
Nowadays, there are a lot of different brands and manufacturers producing beard trimmer and other grooming equipment. Those companies have gained popularity through using innovation to result in high-quality products. Andis started during the 1920s in Wisconsin.
Related articles about Andis 4775 GTX T-Outliner Trimmer review
Andis Fade Master with Fade Blade Beard Trimmer Review
Andis Camo Model 40185 Beard Trimmer Review
ANDIS Professional Barber Combo CL-66325
When you are buying a beard trimmer, there are several things to look at. One of the most important aspect is the battery life and the charging time. It can be difficult to keep it plugged in for hours and have a device that works for just one hour. That is why consumers opt for the lithium ion battery. The Andis company were the first ones to come with this innovation. It is a breakthrough since this kind of battery requires a single hour of charging to operate for more than an hour. You can also go for a quick charge during emergencies.
Here is a review of the Andis 4775
If you are having trouble with your current beard trimmer and you are looking for a reliable manufacturer, you should choose this one. It comes with a T blade that has fine cutting teeth therefore the users end with up tremendously close cut every time. The magnetic motor that is placed operates at a low level which makes it silent than other motors for trimmer. Its blades are built out of carbon-steel to guarantee toughness and an extensive lifetime. If you prefer dry shave, this is the one for you.
1. Comes with an 8’ electrical cable: The cable is strong and durable. It will not get damaged. This is one of the reasons why barbers love the device. It is both for professional use and at home. To the hair stylists and experts, this device is a personal favorite.
2. Onboard magnetic motor: If you are someone who does not like a noisy trimmer, replace your one with the Andis 4775 because this one uses technology and innovation to stay quiet and cool at the same time.
3. Great for dry shaving: There will be no mess and you can save money by not buying gels and shaving creams. You will also save time because you do not have to clean up. If you are thinking of getting the beard trimmer because you want to save time, then this is going to excellent.
4. You can replace the blades and they are made from carbon-steel material
5. You can adjust the power level
6. The package comes with four trimming combs along with a tube of lubricating oil
7. There is a one-year warranty
As you can see that there are many advantages of using this. The only problem can be that the package does not include cleaning brush. Many other beard trimmers come with this brush within the package.
You can tell that this is one of the best beard trimmers out there because you will find it in many barber’s shop all over the world. If you take good care of it and maintain it properly, you will be able to use it for more than five years!