Andis has been engineering trimmers and shavers for a very long time now. Many customers are drawn to their products, because they have a long lifespan because of their durability and power. The Andis Professional Outliner II Personal Trimmer is not dissimilar, plus it is rooted with a magnetic motor that will guarantee additional power. The on-board blades are built out of carbon steel to guarantee more sturdiness, toughness and a rapid cut. This specific model is appropriate for dry shaving, which removes the necessity for shaving lotions or gels. The ergonomic structure will also avoid fatigue and the beard trimmer will fit into the users’ hands like a glove.
Related articles about Andis Professional Outliner II Personal Beard Trimmer Review
If you are in need of a corded beard trimmer that will look professional and provide a lot of power for thick beards or stubborn hairs, this should be the answer.
• The design is eye-catching and is different from the other beard trimmers. It comes with a white casing and a red switch.
• You can use it for trimming back of the neck, beards, mustaches and around ears. It will let you style your beard any way you want. You can try different styles of mustache and beard with this.
• Comes with a strong eight-foot charging cable and is not heavy unlike other models. It is lightweight and easy to handle.
• The magnetic motor functions noiselessly than comparable devices and it is powerful. The motor is high-speed which decrease your trimming session’s duration.
• The ergonomic design will let you maneuver it all over you face with ease. It is appropriate for fading and outlining. Its fine-cutting teeth permit for tremendously close cut that is perfect for design work and fades. The contoured casing will fit comfortably in your palm and the durable 8-foot cord permits lots of space to operate.
• The magnetic, high-speed, powerful, motor runs cool and silent, guaranteeing the coziness of the user. If you are using it professionally, your clients would love this.
• The high-quality carbon-steel blades are specially hardened for long-life cutting
This is a product for dry shaving only. Never make it come in contact with water as it can cause electric shocks. If hair is thick, you will need to go over it again and again. That is not a problem because it does not pull or tug hair. If you are a professional, you can use this at the shop. It is an unbelievably excellent trimmer for trimming mustache and beards. To obtain the lengthiest service life conceivable, it is essential to oil the blades before every use. The best part is that you do not have to spend money on expensive shaving lotions, creams or gels.