Simple Beard Trimming and Grooming Tips3 min read
Here are some beard grooming tips that can help you look good and stylish at the same time. If you want to go with the trend, you should know how to use a beard trimmer. There are many available in the market. Pick one that suits all your needs and a price tag that you can afford. Here are some tips to remember.
Related articles about Simple Beard Trimming and Grooming Tips
PHILIPS QT4005 BEARD TRIMMER REVIEW
Philips QT 4013/23 Beard Trimmer Review Series 3000
Conair 13 pieces Model GMT189 GB Review
1. Some people suggests having this done from a professional while others will not let any other person get close to their beards with trimmers or scissors.
2. In case you will trim your beard yourself, use a beard trimmer that you are comfortable using. Know the benefits of using this device instead of scissors. The most basic one is that you get even cut. The next one is that you do not hurt yourself. You also cannot use any scissors you find at home, you need to use the barber’s one.
3. If you are thinking of convenience, a rechargeable and cordless one may be a decent decision. Therefore, you can charge it and use it during travel or anywhere else when you are out. You can get the PANASONIC ER GB40-S, PHILIPS NORELCO BEARD TRIMMER 7200 SERIES, WAHL 9854-600 ALL-IN-ONE LITHIUM ION, REMINGTON lithium ion powered MB4040 etc.
4. You should buy a decent wide-toothed brush. Alternatively, for the mustache, you might need to have a fine-toothed brush. Some shops claim to sell offer little mustache brushes.
5. You should have a mirror that lets you see yourself clearly when you are trying to groom yourself. You must have a clean mirror that helps you while you are using the beard trimmer.
6. While many people prefer beard trimmers with wet and dry technology, trimming in the shower is not a good idea. When the hair is wet, it appears longer and after it dries it will become short.
7. Before you use the beard trimmer for trimming, make sure that you brush using a comb so that you can tell the exact length of your beard.
8. To keep up harmony and balance between the two portions of your face, you may think that it is helpful to begin close to the ear on one side and trim down to the jaw. At that point rehash on the opposite side.
9. Beard trimmers quite often accompany a removable and flexible trimming guide. By modifying the position of the trimming guide, you control how that will trim your beard. Follow the guidelines that provides instructions provided to use your trimmer for points of interest. Until you have become an expert of your trimmer, it is best to follow the guide for a more extended beard length setting at first.
10. For trimming the moustache using the beard trimmer, first brush it straight down. At that point utilize either the beard trimmer. Begin in the center and trim first towards one side of the mouth, then towards the other.
11. After the trimming session is over, clean the stray hairs with the cleaning brush and if the blades come with oil, apply a few drops or according to the manual.